Xero is an easy to use and cost effective accounting solution for small and growing businesses. Xero has been built specifically for small and growing businesses, to help you improve control of your accounting processes and develop a closer working relationship with your accountant. Hence you no longer need to use either spreadsheets or manual records to record your business transactions.
Xero recognised that not all business owners had accountancy training, so set out, not only to simplify the accounting, but to make it fun!
As a Cloud solution, Xero can be used anytime and anywhere there is an Internet connection, so you’re not limited to working in the office. You ‘rent’ the service on a monthly basis and there’s no long-term tie-in if you decide to change to another solution. Xero is suitable for a wide variety of businesses, especially if you take into account partnering products, and we will be happy to advise you on its suitability for your business.
There are some really useful features within Xero to help you simplify your accounting processes. A fantastic feature is the automatic importing of Bank Statements information (called Bank Feeds) and the automatic matching of transactions to speed up the reconciliation process. A number of high quality reports are included as standard, giving you an instant view of business performance and key business indicators; you can even email Sales Invoices and statements to your customers as PDF’s.
So to summarise some of the key features, Xero gives you:-
- Beautiful Accounting Software (Xero’s description, not ours, but we’re not going to argue)
- Sales Invoicing – Create professional looking invoices and email to your customer from within Xero
- Bank Reconciliation – Import your bank transactions from any supported Bank and let Xero match them for you
- VAT Returns – file online and on-time with HMRC directly from Xero
- Dashboard – See all your bank balances, invoices, bills and expense claims at-a-glance
- Folders – email purchase invoices to Xero and store the document image against a transaction
- Financial Reporting – View and share interactive reports, including VAT in real-time
- All Online, real-time anytime (with Internet access)
All accounting software needs setting up correctly so you can relate your business activities to the codes and descriptions used in the entry screens. Hence we will:-
- Set up your organisation
- Create a Chart of Accounts specific to your business
- Give access to users – Xero doesn’t limit the number of users who can access the system
- Set up opening positions (and migrate specific data for a mid-year conversion to Xero)
- Provide ongoing support to ensure you are up-to-date.
- Subject to the service level selected, generate management information reports.
- Produce Year End Accounts & Tax computations.
Training costs with Xero are minimised, due to the exceptional on-line training on the Xero website, which covers all areas of the system. This allows you to learn at your own pace and also minimises the need for, and the costs associated with on-site training. We are happy to provide additional intensive training/coaching where necessary, to ensure the system is quickly adopted by the users.
We’ve put together some illustrative service packages starting from £75.00 per month in the tables below. A more detailed Pricing Schedule is available so you can choose the service level most appropriate to your needs and take the opportunity to add in other services we provide (You must be logged in to view this content). All pricing is subject to our standard Terms & Conditions, which are detailed in the Pricing Schedule and published here.
Click here for more detailed information about Xero.
We also work with a number of applications that integrate through the web with Xero. These solutions help widen its appeal and suitability for slightly more complex business operations that need additional features such as Job Costing, Project Management, Point of Sale and CRM.
For more information about how Xero can help you and your business, please contact us on 0330 100 2582 for an informal chat, or complete the contact form below.